This is a magnificient 5 storey Grade II* Georgian townhouse which was modernised by us in 2011. This property was built in 1823 and was previously used as offices and laterly as a hairdressers. This has been sympathetically refurbished restoring many features of the property.
Prior To Alterations
Refurbishment works included restoring marble fireplaces, moulded plasterwork, curved doors, providing lighting to the domed skylight.
Following extensive refurbishment this property now provides 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one of which is ensuite, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen, 2 utilities and 1 self contained basement for office or residential use